Sunday, 15 January 2012

15012012: In My Mailbox (6)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren


A Whisper of Blood: Originally published in two separate volumes: Blood Is Not Enough (1989) and A Whisper of Blood (1991). Not all vampires shun sunlight and not all drink blood. In A Whisper of Blood you will encounter thirty-five of the most horrifying vampires you are ever likely to meet: monsters who often walk by day, look and think very much like you, and differ from ordinary people primarily by the zeal with which they prey upon others. You won't know them when you see them - and you may not even recognize their appetite for our destruction.



Catching Fire:  Against all odds, Katniss Everdeen has won the annual Hunger Games with fellow district tribute Peeta Mellark. But it was a victory won by defiance of the Capitol and their harsh rules. Katniss and Peeta should be happy. After all, they have just won for themselves and their families a life of safety and plenty. But there are rumors of rebellion among the subjects, and Katniss and Peeta, to their horror, are the faces of that rebellion. The Capitol is angry. The Capitol wants revenge. Suzanne Collins continues the amazing story of Katniss Everdeen in Catching Fire, the second novel of the phenomenal Hunger Games trilogy. 


Mockingjay:  Against all odds, Katniss Everdeen has survived the Hunger Games twice. But now that she's made it out of the bloody arena alive, she's still not safe. The Capitol is angry. The Capitol wants revenge. Who do they think should pay for the unrest? Katniss. And what' worse, President Snow has made it clear that no one else is safe either. Not Katniss' family, not her friends, not the people of District 12. 


5 comments:

  1. I see that you have the second and third book of the Hunger Games. I still need to finish the second book X) I hope you enjoy your books!

    Here's mine: http://shatterbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-6.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually read the full trilogy during the week! It's so good.

      Delete
  2. I'm really excited about the Hunger Games trilogy but I haven't had time to read them yet. :c I hope they're good! Nice books this week :)

    My IMM for this week

    Happy reading!
    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I Loved the Hunger Games!!! Awesome mailbox!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! Hope you love the Hunger Games books. I did.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.