1 Northern Plunder: I aim to misbehave.: A Unique Rabbit by Red Tash - Review

Tuesday, 15 October 2013

A Unique Rabbit by Red Tash - Review

A Unique Rabbit by Red Tash

Catalyst

Published: May 2013 by Red Tash
Genre: Young Adult / Fantasy / Short Story
Page Count: -Series: Troll or Derby #1.75
Format: eBook
Source: Red Tash email list/fan group

Synopsis: A short story set between Troll Or Derby and Troll or Park. Takes place approximately 3 months after the events A Laurents County Landfill Christmas, which was published in Let It Snow! Season's Readings for a Super-Cool Yule.

Originally released only to Red's email list in May 2013, published to Amazon 17/07/2013.


Purchase: Amazon UK* / Amazon US


Review: 

I was fortunate enough to receive a copy of A Unique Rabbit from signing up to Red's email list as I love her previous books, this will in no way effect my opinion on the book!

Even though this is set after A Laurents County Landfill Christmas, I actually read this first and it doesn't make too much of a difference. 

A Unique Rabbit is set during Easter, and it had everything you want Easter to be about.

Cute little rabbits and fairies, and Easter related riddles. Plus more Deb and Harlow for all those Troll or Derby lovers. 

I really like their friend/relationship and the lengths Harlow goes too to make sure Deb has a pleasant holiday. 

Whilst I normally refuse to give short stories the full five stars simply because I want more, this one I made an exception for because it reminded be how much I loved this world Red had created and made me even more excited for the release of Troll or Park. 

Thank you Red for these little stories to keep our wants fulfilled whilst you write the sequel. 


*When purchasing through this link, I will receive a small amount, once I have enough saved up I will put it towards a giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.