1 Northern Plunder: I aim to misbehave.: LootArt: My Dream Crate

Friday, 5 May 2017

LootArt: My Dream Crate



So a while ago Loot Crate contacted me asking if I'd like to put together a post about my very own Dream Crate as they'd like to see what items other people would but in their ideal subscription boxes.

As a book worm I obviously love reading but there are already so many book subscription boxes now that it seems silly to dream of one. Instead my ideal dream crate is as follows:
 2 - 3 graphic novels depending on price
an art print
a pin or sticker
and an item with some art on.

So its a pretty flexible idea with a theme that focuses on Graphic Novels and illustrators as I feel they go hand in hand very well. The items I included in the image are Gal Pals pin by Jen Bartel, Trash Dove mug by Syd Weiler, Shadow of the Colossus print by Annie Stoll, Godshaper (written by Simon Spurrier and illustrated by Jonas Goonface, Paper Girls (written by Brian K. Vaughan and illustrated by Cliff Chiang + Matt Wilson), and Spell on Wheels (written by Kate Leth, illustrated by Megan Levens, and varient cover by Jen Bartel).

So what'd you think? Reckon you'd be interested in subscription box like this or do you have your own better idea?

(Please note whilst LootCrate did contact me about this post they didn't compensate me in any way)

1 comment:

  1. I've seen these subscription boxes around and I've also seen fellow bloggers get frustrated with the hosts shutting down and their subscriptions unfulfilled.

    I'm not totally sold, the books can be a hit or miss and there are some swag that I'm not into either like sachets of tea. I love any swag though so if there's a swag subscription box, I think that one I will most likely sign up for.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.