Sunday 8 April 2012

08042012: Spring Cleaning

Hello all.
This is just a quick notice to let you know that today I have given my blog a good ol' spring cleaning. I've updated the look of it and slowly been implementing a new style to my posts. I have also re-done my "About" and "Reviews" page allowing a much easier and professional feel and include a "Policy and Rating" page to provide more information. On the side I now have added Networked Blogs, Linky Followers and a subscribe by email option to allow those of you who aren't able to use GFC to select your preferred choice of following. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.