Sunday 4 November 2012

Bought, Borrowed and Bagged (27)


Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is a weekly event hosted by Talk Supe where you can share the books you have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews and on going events. 
(P.S. click the image to go to its Goodreads page)
I didn't actually get any books this week, I've been eyeing up the Kindle Fire seeing as though its only just been released in the UK and I'm pretty sure the boyfriend is considering buying it me for Christmas *o* I should probably find someone who wants a second hand Kindle Keyboard Wi-Fi... Oh anyway back to what I got this week other than a killer cough I did get some bookmarks and a poster from Astrid Yrigollen for her upcoming book His Black Wings! 
This week on Northern Plunder:
In Other News:
I've decided to stop taking part in Follow Friday as I always end up being busy and it gets side tracked or lost behind everything else I'm doing, I'm sad to see it go but its for the best, on the plus side I've got 10 invites to this wonderful new book site called BookLikes, you should have a gander it looks wonderful! If any of you would like an invite just message me one way or another and I'll send one your way. Its exactly like tumblr only completely geared towards books like goodreads.

1 comment:

  1. You BF is going to earn major points is he did get your a KF. I hope you do get one for Christmas!

    I'll go check our BookLikes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.