Monday 31 March 2014

March Wrap Up

March Wrap Up
Challenges:
I seem to be stuck in the pattern of reading 3 books a month but I've got some cool books lined up when I finish my current reads and Bird After Bird will be in my inbox today or tomorrow so I can't wait for that either.

Women Author Challenge
4. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Total: 5 / 20

Indie Fever Challenge
n/a
Total: 4 / 24

TBR Pile Challenge
3. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
4. All He Saw Was the Girl by Peter Leonard
Total: 4 / 24

(Ongoing) Millionaire Challenge
30,700 (+ 11 unknowns) / 1,000,000 pages


Shelf Stacking:
Um, I'll do better and not buy any books next month as I'm going to Insomnia Festival which will be time consuming and expensive too! (Its a long weekend of gaming). But heck, I'm excited about these books!Uzumaki Deluxe Edition (1-3)Chameleon (Supernaturals, #1)Soulless (Parasol Protectorate, #1)KindredInterview with the Vampire (The Vampire Chronicles, #1)Half BadBattle Royale
FangirlReady Player OneOrigins (Zombie Games, #1)

3 comments:

  1. Great haul! I really want Half Bad myself, I keep hearing amazing things. And Ready Player One is still on my TBR, but I must crack it soon.
    Enjoy Insomnia Festival and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ready Player One is sooo good! :) It will be right up your street with gaming. Also, insomnia festival? That sounds epic.

    I also got Half Bad and Fangirl this month! :)

    How did you find Insurgent in the end? :)

    Have a great week hun and hope uni is going well :D

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I have Bird After Bird as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.