Tuesday 3 June 2014

April & May Wrap Up

April & May Wrap Up
So as you can see I'm a little behind with things, I'm behind with a lot of things and I've also made another change, I've lowered my reading goal my ten because I just can't seem to get stuck in lately with reading and blogging. It is a shame because I really enjoy it but I've also found myself being a little more sociable with a few friends which is great.

Women Author Challenge
6. Bird After Bird by Leslea Tash
7. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
Total: 7 / 20

Indie Fever Challenge
5. Bird After Bird by Leslea Tash
6. Assured Destruction by Michael F. Stewart
7. Assured Destruction: Script Kiddie by Michael F. Stewart
Total: 7 / 24

TBR Pile Challenge
N/A
Total: 4 / 24

Shelf Stacking:
Dear Killer I pre-ordered last year as it has a release date for end of 2013 but it got pushed back a lot and I'm not sure why, I'd actually forgotten about it until it arrived, Cinder I won thanks to a tumblr giveaway and A Discovery of Witches I've received for review. I'm very happy about all three of these books and even more so that I've stopped my spending and freebie lurking. Hopefully my to be read pile will start to look more manageable once the year is over.
Dear KillerCinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)A Discovery Of Witches (All Souls, #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.