Saturday 13 August 2016

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged (86)

Bought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Talk Supe is a weekly meme where you can share your book haul, ongoing events and news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
Please Note: All images link back to their GR pages.

 
New Books
Volunteering in a charity bookshop has some downsides for my wallet but at least my money is going to a good place. Blaze by Stephen King and The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater were the two I bought from there, but I also bought The Dream Thieves (as I only had this in eformat) and Lament at the Maggie Stiefvater event that Waterstones held.
Blaze The Scorpio Races The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2) Lament (Books of Faerie, #1)
Recently on Northern Plunder
Review: Onani Master Kurosawa Volume 1
Review: Low
Upcoming on Northern Plunder
This or That Book Tag
Video Game Review: Hatoful Boyfriend
Review: Unwind
Lauren's Progress
Read in 2016: 18 / 30
Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn HamiltonGirl Hearts Girl by Lucy Sutcliffe
Low by Rick Remender
A Minor Raven Boys Holiday Drabble and 300 Fox Way Holiday Piece

Currently Reading:
The Giver by Lois Lowry
News from Lauren
I got to meet Maggie and she was super funny! She was also pretty surprised by all the post it notes I had in The Raven King and couldn't believe Ronan and Adam interacted so much.
I spent last weekend with the boyfriend again and we saw Suicide Squad which we both really enjoyed, not sure why its getting so much hate though.

Whilst here I also got a phone call which was really great news - I got a job! I'm looking forward to starting on Monday. I hope it all goes well.

 
Please note that I've implemented a new drop down menu at the top but some pages are still in progress so the links haven't been added yet!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.