Monday 11 June 2012

Welcoming Nia!

Hello everyone, I've been pondering for a while whether I should have a co-blogger with me because I know once I go back to college in September I may not be able to be as active as I am, or at least not reading as much and putting out as many reviews. Tonight I finally decided that it would be the right thing for Northern Plunder which is why from today onwards I will be joined by Nia - and if you've been watching Fanatical About Fiction you'll be more than aware who she is and how much she can talk about books ;) Seriously that girl can speak for Wales! So without further ado please welcome Nia as I hand over this post to her.

Hey I'm Nia and its true I really do talk a lot. I'm a seventeen year old sixthform student studying some extremely boring Alevels. The books I enjoy most usually lie in the YA section of the book store but I'll read almost anything so long as it comes with a good recommendation. I love both reading and writing so this is a perfect combination of two things that I really enjoy, so I'm really looking forward posting my first review as Lauren's co-blogger and reading some more fantastic books so that I can review even more.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Nia, you'll be hearing a lot from me soon as I am a constant visitor here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Nia! Glad to see you joined, looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.