Sunday 7 October 2012

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged (23)


Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is a weekly event hosted by Talk Supe where you can share the books you have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews and on going events. 
(P.S. click the image to go to its Goodreads page)

Bagged:
Princess by Courtney Cole

eCopy Won thanks to Tiffany @ Read, Breathe, Read
Thanks again, I don't actually have the ebook yet so it'll probably pop up again at some point :3 
Princess  (American Princess Series, #1)

In Other News:
I have much news other than my Birthday giveaway is over soon, and the other still has 24 days left so get entering and don't forget we're looking to bring on some reviewers to Northern Plunder - I'm going to start looking through these on Tuesday and Friday but the application will stay open until the 17th I think at the moment.


4 comments:

  1. That cover is interesting. She definitely doesn't look like a princess :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the choice between this & a supernatural book but I have a gazillion supernatural books to read, this one just sounded fab!

      Delete
  2. Hi Lauren

    Sorry that I haven't been round to visit for a while. (Real life and all that).

    I don't know if this book is for me, but I do like the image which contrasts with the lettering of the title.

    Hope you enjoy it.

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd be so disappointed with me, I haven't even watched all of Dr Who :D

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.