Friday 5 October 2012

Follow Friday (26)


Q. What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different?

A. I never set out with a main goal in my head, it just started off as a "Yeah I think I could do this" and I really do enjoy the hours I put behind it, I know its not as many as a lot of you but I guess my main accomplish right now is to keep going and never give up. Surprises are fun :3

5 comments:

  1. That's something I absolutely love about blogging-- I always learn new things and find out great ideas from other blogs.

    Old follower.

    Christina @ Ensconced in YA
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I had the same attitude when I started blogging. I never expected to spend so much time on it but I really like it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here for sure!
    Old follower!
    http://picturemereading.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had plenty of surprises in blogging, too. Connecting with authors tops the list. :)

    Old follower. My FF: http://moonlit-librarian.blogspot.com/2012/10/feature-and-follow-friday-oct-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answer! :)

    New follower.

    Click HERE for my FF.

    Louisse @ The Soul Sisters

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.