Monday 19 March 2012

19032012: Books and Tea

I've shared some of my photographs here before and this year I've been aiming to take a tea or book related image each week to sum up the weeks reading or arrivals. Though to be honest sometimes I get a little bit behind. Here are my first five week images, more to come later!

Week 1 (
07.01.2012): A Whisper of Blood
This week I've had a ridiculous amount of books arrive at my house by this has been the only one that is for myself. It was recommended to me by my friend Jay and I can't wait to get stuck in to it.
Week 2 (14.01.2012): The Hunger Games trilogy
This week passed in such a blur, mostly because I refused to get my nose out of these books. They're amazing! and I really can't believe I read all three in under a week.
Week 3 (21.01.2012): Tea and mint chocolates
Oh wow, had a rather busy week and finished up reading This Brilliant Darkness, attempted finishing Death of a Murderer which sucked so much and read the Harry Potter prequel. I also worked hard with finishing up college work, feel happy and treated myself with opening these chocolates I got at Christmas from the boyfriend.
Week 4 (28.01.2012): Hitch-hiking Elephants
I got through Water for Elephants a lot quicker than I expected, mostly because I didn't know what I was supposed to expect from this book. To fill the time before Feb I also re-read The Hitch-hikers Guide to the Galaxy.
Week 5 (04.02.2012): The Night Circus
My first read for an online book club I am now a member of, I hope this book impresses me. I'm only 8% of the way through it though, I have Skyrim to thank for that. Also check out my lovely TARDIS Kindle cover. Smashing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.