Sunday 23 February 2014

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged (61)

Sunday Post
Bought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Talk Supe and Sunday Post hosted byCaffeinated Book Reviewer are both weekly memes where you can share your book haul, ongoing events and news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. I take part with both of these hops fortnightly so I can be introduced to a range of blogs on the atmosphere. Please Note: All images link back to their GR pages.
Bought
Imaginable and Anywhere by J. Meyers
Both of these I bought directly from Jen last month, signed copies too, but this is my first time home so I've only just been able to get my hands on them, I'm so happy to own all her books now!
more lovely work from @jmeyersbooksarrived home to these beauties, thank you @jmeyersbooks your writing is amazing

Bagged
The Deepest Cut by J.A Templeton, A Touch of Midnight and Heart of the Hunter by Lara Adrian.Amazon Freebies!
The Deepest Cut (MacKinnon Curse, #1)A Touch of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #0.5)Heart of the Hunter  (Dragon Chalice, #1)
This fortnight on Northern Plunder
Series Review: Scott Pilgrim

Upcoming Northern Plunder
February Wrap Up
Attempting University
Review: Awakening Foster Kelly
Review: Scott Pilgrim

Lauren's Progress
Read in 2014: 5 / 70
Shattered Veil by Tracy E BanghartTotal Blueprint for World Domination by Jolene Stockman

Currently Reading:
Memory's Wake by Selena Fenech

News from Lauren
Focused a lot on my university work, which has been a lot of reading and research which meant I didn't feel up to reading in my spare time too, but I did this week and finished two books! I didn't realise how much I missed reading until now. I'm up to date with watching The Walking Dead and The Following too and both are amazing, are any of you watching them?



4 comments:

  1. Yay for signed books! Love those :D
    I have The Deepest Cut myself, looks and sounds really good so I may have to read it soon :)
    I used to watch The Following but I think I ditched it after season 1. I am not even sure. I will look at the 2x1 episode, see what's up. :D I have too many shows...

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, they look lovely on my shelf now haha :) Yeah I've heard a few good things about it.
      Oh you should pick it back up again soon, its only 5 episodes! I have too many shows too :c

      Delete
  2. Yay for signed books! I still need to read Anywhere :)

    I'm planning on watching TWD, but not binge watch, just maybe one episode at a time. Not really into zombies. The Following I saw the first episode, it's a good mind-fuck show. I do love my psychos LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly highly recommend it, I really enjoyed it :)

      Yeah I'm watching it weekly at the moment so I don't have to binge it, its pretty good but feels slow paced because of the weekly wait. Definitely recommend The Following though, always an action packed episode.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.