Sunday 9 February 2014

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged (60)

Sunday Post
Bought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Talk Supe and Sunday Post hosted byCaffeinated Book Reviewer are both weekly memes where you can share your book haul, ongoing events and news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. I take part with both of these hops fortnightly so I can be introduced to a range of blogs on the atmosphere. Please Note: All images link back to their GR pages.
Bagged

Phantom Summer by Amy Sparling.
Another freebie found via various facebook pages.
Phantom Summer

By Blood and Moon Child Boxset by Tracy E. Banghart.
I won a copy of this box set from the author :3 look at the pretty new covers! Its not on GR yet though.
Moon Child/By Blood Boxed Set
This "fortnight" on Northern Plunder
Audiobook DNF Review: The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater

Upcoming Northern Plunder
Attempting University
Review: Awakening Foster Kelly
Review: Scott Pilgrim

Lauren's Progress
Read in 2014: 3 / 70
Insanity by Cameron Jace

Currently Reading:
Shattered Veil by Tracy E Banghart

News from Lauren
I'm slowly getting through my review pile and reviewing them too, I think I'll read a lot quicker once these are out of the way because review books do take me longer to read no matter how good they are! I'm really enjoying Shattered Veil at the moment, I'm only about 14% of the way through but its interesting so far and a lot of world and character building has happened already. 

6 comments:

  1. The RAven Boys is what I call a slow burning book. I'm sad you DNFd it. Try reading it instead? LOL

    I'm the same way with review requests and tours. I think it's because I see it as a task even if I like the book/series/author? I'm remedying that, my March calendar is way better than this months so hopefully I'll get to read more at my pace & enjoyment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do want to read it because I enjoyed the story just the voice killed me!
      Yeah thats exactly it, I'm much happier with my reading and blogging now.

      Delete
  2. I have heard shite things about The Raven Boys, But then I have also heard of amazing things too.

    I think after the Shiver series, I won't pick one of her books up for a while!

    Enjoy all of your books my dear! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was okay as an audiobook, we'll see how it goes when I try to read it one day x

      Delete
  3. I swear t o god Phantom Summer and Locked by Eva Morgan have the same cover. It's uncanny. Nice haul of books.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.