Friday 1 August 2014

June & July Wrap Up

As June started I decided I needed to figure out my reading, I needed to find myself again. Somewhere along the road reading had become too much of a chore for myself and whilst what I read I was enjoying it also felt taxing, because of this I put down the two larger books I was trying to make my way through and focus on smaller or YA books. As you can see this has worked out well for me and these past two months have been so much more successful for me. I also started blogging more but only queued posts up for August/September to keep myself from getting behind again.


Women Author Challenge
8. Memory's Wake by Selina Fenech
9. Embracing the Wolf by Catherine Bybee

10. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
11. Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
Total: 11 / 20

Indie Fever Challenge
8. With Zombies by Michael F. Stewart
Total: 8 / 24

TBR Pile Challenge
5. Memory's Wake by Selina Fenech
6. Embracing the Wolf by Catherine Bybee

7. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
8. Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
9. Kick Ass by Mark Millar
10. Kick Ass 2 by Mark Millar
Total: 10 / 24

Shelf Stacking:
Over these two months I've only purchased the two graphic novels, all others have been gifted to me from family or friends.

A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)A Dance with Dragons: Dreams and Dust (A Song of Ice and Fire #5, Part 1 of 2)A Dance with Dragons: After the Feast (A Song of Ice and Fire #5, Part 2 of 2)
FacesUnscathed: Escape from Sierra LeoneNYPD Red (NYPD Red, #1)Book Of The Dead (Kay Scarpetta, #15)
Presumed GuiltyNever Say DieSanctusThe Key
Saga, Volume 1Tank Girl 1 (Remastered Edition)
Daimones (Daimones Trilogy, #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.