Sunday 12 July 2015

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged (72)

Bought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Talk Supe is a weekly meme where you can share your book haul, ongoing events and news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
Please Note: All images link back to their GR pages.
New Books
My signed copy of the Pretty When She Dies trilogy already arrived, so thank you to my Dad.
Pretty When She Dies Pretty When She Kills (Pretty When She Dies, #2) Pretty When She Destroys (Pretty When She Dies, #3)
I also go approved for a few books to review; One by Sarah Crossan (NetGalley), Dismissed by Kirsty McManus (Xpresso Book Tours / Author), Double Click and Right Click by Lisa Becker (author).
One
  Dismissed Double Click Right click (Click, #3)
I also got a massive bag of books from my boyfriends sister that she no longer wanted, I'm still going through and adding them to goodreads so I'll save these for next week when I should be finished with them.
Recently on Northern Plunder
Upcoming on Northern Plunder
Top 5 Authors
Lauren's Progress
Read in 2015: 27 / 36
Click by Lisa Becker

Currently Reading:
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
One by Sarah Crossan
News from Lauren
My boyfriend visited me this week and met some more of my family, we looked after the dogs and watched some movies. We also drove back to his house on Friday evening and now I'm here for the rest of the month, because of this I wont be as free as usual so my commenting and blog hopping will no doubt suck.  
Please note that I've implemented a new drop down menu at the top but some pages are still in progress so the links haven't been added yet!

10 comments:

  1. Rhiannon Frater books look excellent, plus they are signed. Amazing.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I can't wait to find the time to read them, thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome haul this week! I definitely want to check out One. It sounds so great! I absolutely adore your blog design by the way!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! :) Yes you should check it out, its so fun

      Delete
  3. Oooh, yay for more books and getting a whole bag full. Congrats on your signed copies of Pretty When She Dies.

    Have fun at your boyfriend's, see you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm really enjoying my stay here so far, though not spending much time in front of a pc to catch up with everyone elses blogs.

      Delete
  4. Oh you got Click! I missed your review, let me check...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for signed books! They look interesting :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the,Pretty When She Dies series. So cool you have signed copies; )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.