Saturday 13 June 2015

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged (68)

Bought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Talk Supe is a weekly meme where you can share your book haul, ongoing events and news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
Please Note: All images link back to their GR pages.
New Books
Last month my flat mate came rushing into the flat after being shopping with her boyfriend and was squealing about something, after calming her down I came to find out that Sarah J. Maas would be at our local Waterstones doing a signing for the release of A Court of Thorns and Roses. We dedicded we would go together, but I realised whilst I had her books on my wishlist I hadn't actually read any of them! So I did what any sane person does and purchases all of them.
135193971767070920617636
1831578822839894
I had hoped to have read at least one before meeting her but I only got a bit of the way through Throne of Glass, but now I'm powering through them and I'm so in love with these books. Sarah J. Maas was lovely and signed all of them, personalising A Court of Thorns and Roses too.
Recently on Northern Plunder
Upcoming on Northern Plunder
Review: Patch Up by Stephanie
Read Play Blog: I want to live where?
Lauren's Progress
Read in 2015: 24 / 20
Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas
Oyasumi Punpun Volume 7 by Inio Asano

Oyasumi Punpun Volume 8 by Inio Asano

Oyasumi Punpun Volume 9 by Inio Asano

Highschool of the Dead Volume 4 by Daisuke Sato

Highschool of the Dead Volume 5 by Daisuke Sato
Highschool of the Dead Volume 6 by Daisuke Sato


Currently Reading:
Ten by Gretchen McNeil
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
News from Lauren
I already spoke about meeting Sarah J Maas and what is more newsworthy than that? Nothing much. It is the summer holidays at the moment and I'm just enjoying some downtime with my boyfriend, books, and video games.
At the end of this month I'll be moving into a new flat which is a lot better than where I am currently living so I'm really excited about that.
Please note that I've implemented a new drop down menu at the top but some pages are still in progress so the links haven't been added yet!

16 comments:

  1. Sarah J. Maas books are awesome. I love her books so very much. I hope you love them as well.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've read 2 and a half so far and I love them

      Delete
  2. Love me some Maas!!! Covers, the stories, characters, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi babe! I missed you!!!

    I added your link to the linky. Muah! Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy your books. Those are some awesome covers! Have a great day ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah I want those book to, they look good.
    Hope you enjoy them all.
    Have a great week.
    Sharon @ Sharon's Book Nook!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't had a chance to start this series yet, Lauren, but I will... you know, one day ;)

    Have a fantastic week and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I feel you, I was the same and now I can't put it down.

      Delete
  7. That's incredibly amazing that you got to meet Sarah J. Maas Lauren, I hope that you will LOVE this series just like everyone else! I have read every single one of them and love them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, that is what any sane book lover would do. How exciting I am bouncing with excitement for you both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely the sanest move ever. God I am loving her books. Thank you!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.