Saturday 20 June 2015

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged (69)

Bought, Borrowed and Bagged hosted by Talk Supe is a weekly meme where you can share your book haul, ongoing events and news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
Please Note: All images link back to their GR pages.
New Books
I am so so thankful to Lisa Becker for providing me with a copy of Click to review, I'll be picking this up straight after I have finished with my current books. Other than that I have been very well behaved and not bought anything.
Click
Recently on Northern Plunder
Upcoming on Northern Plunder
Review: Bad Boy Rock Star by Candy J Starr
Review: The Baking Life of Amelie Day by Vanessa Curtis
Lauren's Progress
Read in 2015: 24 / 70
*nothing new*

Currently Reading:
The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J Maas
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
News from Lauren
I haven't read this week as I've been so very busy, I was lucky I managed to get some blog visits done and posts drafted. Why was I so busy though?
It was E3 week, which meant from 5pm - 5am I was watching a live stream of everything gaming related at the Expo. Those times are a rough guess, some days it started later or finished earlier but that was it more or less. I was getting up at 10am every day too, to make sure I was cleaning the flat as I am now back home with my parents until next month!
I don't think I can describe how exhausting this week has been or how exciting.

Please note that I've implemented a new drop down menu at the top but some pages are still in progress so the links haven't been added yet!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you like Click!

    I suggest you visit Happy Indulgence if you haven't yet. She's a gamer too and I think you two will get along nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I've been following her for a while now :) and so far Click is great.

      Delete
  2. Click sounds good. Hope you enjoy and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.