Wednesday 30 September 2015

September Wrap Up



September has been a busy month for myself but a happy one too. I managed to get a fair bit of reading done which I'm pleased about and I'm still ahead of my GR challenge.

Books Read

Heir of Fire and Queen of Shadows killed me, ugh they're such good books and I can imagine the series is only going to get better. The Ugly Stepsiter was my DNF for this month but I'm putting that blame of Sarah J. Maas because I had such bad hangovers with hers that everything I tried reading wasn't engaging me enough. After it had this effect on that book I took a little break from reading before picking up and finishing Double Click and finally finishing the last chapter in Kangoku Gakuen Volume 17.

Currently Reading

Kangoku Gakuen, Vol. 18 (Prison School #18)Fragile Eternity (Wicked Lovely, #3) Diablo III: Book of Cain
No doubt it is going to take ages for the translations of Kangoku Gakuen Volume 18 to come out (this is why I never list them on my currently reading section on my haul posts) but I decided to start it anyway. I decided it was time to finish the Wicked Lovely series so I finally picked up Fragile Eternity, and of course I'm making my way through Diablo III: Book of Cain its so pretty.

Reviews

Considering I spent a lot of time away from my computer this month I was still able to review three books and have another two drafted, here is what I posted this month:

The Ugly Stepsister by Aya Ling (3 Stars / DNF)
Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (5 Stars)
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas (5 Stars)

Challenges

I'm now at 43 / 50 for my Goodreads challenge which means I remain 7 books ahead of schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.