Sunday 6 January 2013

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged (36)


Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is a weekly event hosted by Talk Supe where you can share the books you have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews and on going events. 

Bought:
Demon Kissed by H.M Ward
Found this freebie on Smashwords with thanks to Kimba
Demon Kissed (Demon Kissed, #1)
Bagged:
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green and Bits of Cargill by Michael Cargill
I won TFIOS from Rachel at Bloody Brilliant Books, thank you and Bits of Cargill from Faye at A Daydream's Thoughts
The Fault in Our StarsBits of Cargill

This week on Northern Plunder:
December Wrap Up
2012 Wrap Up
Wishlist Wednesday
TBR Reading Challenge

2013 Goals & Resolutions
Mini Reviews: Backstage Pass & Rock Hard


Hope everyone's first week on 2013 has been absolutely fabulous! My internet has basically been down all week so I've gotten a lot of work done :)

8 comments:

  1. I love the cover to Demon Kissed...very sexy to me.

    Have a great week & happy reading!

    sharonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read one H.M. Ward book and it was real good. I also need to read this particular John Green book, iloved Looking for Alaska and I'm super curious about this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read anything, figured this may be a good place to hop in. Eventually :P heh. I've heard so many great things about this JG book. High hopes.

      Delete
  3. Demon Kissed looks interesting! Looks like you got some pretty good ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cover for Demon Kissed. Will have to check it out.

    Thanks for stopping by
    My BB&B

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.