Wednesday 2 January 2013

Wishlist Wednesday (30)

The Gathering (Darkness Rising, #1)
The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong is on my wishlist due to the fact I've read short story by her and really want to read more, this sounds exactly like my cup of tea.
GRSixteen-year-old Maya is just an ordinary teen in an ordinary town. Sure, she doesn't know much about her background - the only thing she really has to cling to is an odd paw-print birthmark on her hip - but she never really put much thought into who her parents were or how she ended up with her adopted parents in this tiny medical-research community on Vancouver Island. Until now. Strange things have been happening in this claustrophobic town - from the mountain lions that have been approaching Maya to her best friend's hidden talent for "feeling" out people and situations, to the sexy new bad boy who makes Maya feel... different. Combine that with a few unexplained deaths and a mystery involving Maya's biological parents and it's easy to suspect that this town might have more than its share of skeletons in its closet. In The Gathering , New York Times best-selling author Kelley Armstrong brings all the supernatural thrills from her wildly successful Darkest Powers series to Darkness Rising, her scorching hot new trilogy. Cover Art by Carrie Schechter.

Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Pen to Paper where we can share books that are on our wishlist.

14 comments:

  1. I've heard amazing things about this series! It's on my wishlist, too. :)

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I almost bought it when I posted this but I can't break my resolution already.

      Delete
  2. I got this one after eying it for ages, I hope I get to read it soon. :)

    Happy reading.
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED this series!! I can't wait for book 3 to come out this year! My favorite series by this author is actually the one this one spun off. The Darkest Powers series is awesome too! Just an fyi :) Hope you get it soon! I am also a new follower!
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/wishlist-wednesday-29.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh awesome, I'll make sure to check it out if I ever get this series and finish it :D

      Delete
  4. Me too, I'm a fan of this series. I hope you get to read it soon, Lauren!

    Talk Supe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed all of Kelley's YA books. Hope you get to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed this series! It is a spin off of the darkest powers trilogy which was also fantastic:) Thanks for stopping by my WW:)
    Cheers
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Gathering was a great read :)! I love Kelley Armstrong's writing. Thanks for stopping by :)

    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds good. Love the cover. Thanks for stopping by.

    Happy Sunday
    My WW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.