Sunday 27 January 2013

Bought, Borrowed & Bagged (39)


Bought, Borrowed and Bagged is a weekly event hosted by Talk Supe where you can share the books you have bought, borrowed or bagged (won) plus a recap of the previous week's reviews, upcoming reviews and on going events. 

Borrowed:
The Grimm Diaries Prequels #1-6 by Cameron Jace
Borrowed from Amazon Kindle Lending Library
Snow White Blood Red (The Grimm Diaries Prequels, #1)Ashes to Ashes and Cinder to Cinder  (The Grimm Diaries Prequels, #2)Beauty Never Dies (The Grimm Diaries Prequels, #3)
Ladle Rat Rotten Hut (The Grimm Diaries Prequels, #4)Mary Mary Quite Contrary (The Grimm Diaries Prequels, #5)Blood Apples (The Grimm Diaries Prequels, #6)

This week on Northern Plunder:
Review: The Archived SNEAK PEAK
Books Creating Art
Wishlist Wednesday
Book Blast: Hidden Gates


I read the first three of the books mentioned above this week and they're really good, I'm going to have a lot of trouble not to buy the actual series soon. I also applied to University earlier in the year and I've started to get through all my interviews during next month so I'm probably going to aim to tone down the blogging for next month so I can work on pumping out work for my portfolio and preparing myself for the interviews themselves seeing as though I'm very, very shy! I'm scared, very scared :c

7 comments:

  1. I am vevery confident that you can ace your interviews. Just relax so you can think clearly. Good luck, Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least someone is, my mother told me not to get my hopes up about getting into my first choice cause I still have to get past the interviews o_O not helpful really. heh.

      Delete
  2. I also wish you luck with your interviews. Trust your self even if you are shy. I'm shy! Thanks for hopping by my blog and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grimm books?!?! I'm going to have to read these :)
    Good luck on the interviews hun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I've never heard of any of these books before, but they sound really awesome! I'll definitely have to check them out. Thanks for stopping by my post earlier! Also, good luck on your interviews, I'm sure you'll do great! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen these around a lot lately. I may have to read them sometime!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck Lauren! Great haul. They all look interesting. Awesome covers. Thanks for stopping by my BB & B.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.