Friday 4 January 2013

2013 Goals & Resolutions


Outside of the reading challenge's that I have already posted and signed up for I have a few other goals, almost New Year resolutions for myself and this blog.


1. Keep scheduling - don't let myself fall behind again
2. Buy less books

3. Read more of your to be read pile
4. Blog hop more - I'm kind of super lazy when it comes to this and I rarely read others reviews
5. Clean up your following list - this is my reason for lazy blog hopping, I'm following so many people I don't know where to start
6. Use my Twitter and Facebook accounts more - ties in nicely with blog hopping, I just need to be more sociable 

I think those are the main pointers really, have you made any resolutions for your blog? If so what are they?
Missed out on the reading challenges I signed up for:

Women Author Reading Challenge
Dystopia Reading Challenge
Indie-Fever Reading Challenge

7 comments:

  1. Mine are similar to yours. Being sociable can be a little exhausting for me LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to spend more time on but it doesn't help when I have really slow internet so whenever I visit the boyfriend I take advantage of his fast internet and just spend ages being sociable and hopping about.

      Delete
  2. I definitely need to sort out my blog roll and Google reader at some point! There are people who've quit blogging or moved platforms, amongst other things... yet they're still sitting there. I should make that one of my resolutions: "Deal with things as they arise, not all at once a year later so it takes a full day." Also, TOTALLY with you on the whole "Dude, stop buying books and read what you've got already" thing. Yes, there are two more books due to arrive today but THEY ARE PRE-ORDERS SO THEY DON'T COUNT. *coughs discreetly* This could be an uphill battle. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I am the same, I've got a pre-order that I'm expecting at the end of the month.

      Delete
  3. Good luck with your resolutions! I need to work on being more sociable as well, but Braine TS is right - it can be exhausting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, she really is right indeed. It's hard work, especially when competing with a slow connection.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.