Thursday 31 January 2013

January Wrap Up

January Wrap Up:
Challenges
Whilst I guess number-wise it looks like I've read a lot, in theory I actually haven't. 6 are short stories, 2 are graphic novels and then of course we have the evil sneak peak. But I haven't read a terrible book yet so 2013 is going well. But I did make a rather good progress with all my other challenges too!
Total: 2 / 10

Total: 2 / 6

I plan to have the reviews up for Cameron Jace's during a week in February.
Total: 7 / 16

Shelf Stacking
I thought I had done well on my intake of books, woops.

8 comments:

  1. Wow 14 books into your goodreads challenge already, well done! Mine is being terrible judgmental and keeps telling me I'm 1 book behind on schedule.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, goodreads always seems so evil when you're behind schedule, its why I like to try hard at the start of the year so I can be lazy later on!

      Delete
  2. Fourteen books is fourteen books no matter what, so congrats on a great start to the new year! Like Philippa, Goodreads keeps telling me I'm behind schedule. Think they need to be a little more encouraging instead of scolding us! *L*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeep, thank you! It really does indeed, it seems so judgemental :o

      Delete
  3. Holla! We did well last month Lauren! I did a pretty good job with my challenges too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's brilliant news Braine :D Good luck for the rest of the year too.

      Delete
  4. I love your challenges!! I am going to have to jump on board for some of those! Great job for Jan! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.