Sunday 13 January 2013

Bout of Books: Wrap Up


Bout of Books Read-a-Thon
So I finished Warm Bodies last night before going to bed and felt very happy to have read it all in one day. The books I had decided to read this week though are at home and I'm not there so I rummaged through my boyfriends book shelf (which is basically just a lot of graphic novels that I've bought him over the years) and decided to read two of those, I'm happy I did!
Progress:
Day 1
Extras by Scott Westerfeld
Pages Read: 144
-
Overall Books Completed: -
Overall Pages Read: 144

Day 2
Extras by Scott Westerfeld [completed]
Pages Read: 141
Pandora Hearts Volume 2 by Jun Mochizuki [completed]
Pages Read: 192
-
Overall Books Completed: 2
Overall Pages Read: 447

Day 3
Vampires, Werewolves, Zombies Compendium Monstrum: From the Papers of Herr DOktor Max Sturm & Baron Ludwig VonDrang by Bruce Waldman [completed]
Pages Read: 82
The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls by Emilie Autumn
Pages Read: 9
-
Overall Books Completed: 3
Overall Pages Read: 538

Day 4
-
Pages Read: -
-
Overall Books Completed: 3
Overall Pages Read: 538

Day 5
Word and Breath by Susannah Noel
Pages Read: 23%
-
Overall Books Completed: 3
Overall Pages Read: 538 & 23%

Day 6
Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
Pages Read: 136
Word and Breath by Susannah Noel
Pages Read: 9%
-
Overall Books Completed: 3
Overall Pages Read: 674 & 32%

Day 7

Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion [completed]
Pages Read: 104
Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life [completed]
Pages: Read: 168
Lost At Sea [completed]
Pages Read: 160
The Archived SNEAK PEAK [completed]
Pages Read: 100%
-
Overall Books Completed: 7
Overall Pages Read: 1,106 + 132%

Goals Completed?
- By the end of the week as long as I've finished 7 books I'll be happy
- I hope that I wont leave a book unfinished too which'll help keep things tidy /
Word & Breath was left unfinished, as was TAFWVG.
- I'd like to visit a minimum of 10 blogs a day
- take part in at least one of the twitter chats / I totally forgot about these
- visit every single blog on the wrap up posts like I did during 4.0 / ongoing [25 / 108]


I don't think I did too bad considering I took a day out and had no glasses for a day too.

7 comments:

  1. Well done! Seven books in only one week is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on reaching your reading goal and blog-visiting goal! Seven books is really impressive - hope you had lots of fun reading them :-) Ooh, and hope to see you at 7.0!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7 books is awesome! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on reading seven books! I have heard good things about Warm Bodies and I keep meaning to pick up the Uglies series. Good luck with rest of your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on reaching most of your goals, especially the one about reading 7 books. I have to read Scott Westerfeld's Uglies series too, I have them sitting on my shelves way to long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on reaching 7 books! I have to read the Uglies series, I have them all but I haven't really touched them. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! What an amazing accomplishment :) I didn't read much but oh well, it was my first Bout of Books. Better luck next time lol. Happy reading and thanks for stopping by my blog. New follower :)

    Megan @ Megz Madd Readz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.