Thursday 10 January 2013

Bout of Books: Day 4


Bout of Books Read-a-Thon
Okay so I kind of didn't read at all today because I have to have designed four book covers for college before Monday so I took today out to get a lot of them done so I can read more at the weekend!
Progress:
Day 1
Extras by Scott Westerfeld
Pages Read: 144
-
Overall Books Completed: -
Overall Pages Read: 144

Day 2
Extras by Scott Westerfeld [completed]
Pages Read: 141
Pandora Hearts Volume 2 by Jun Mochizuki [completed]
Pages Read: 192
-
Overall Books Completed: 2
Overall Pages Read: 447

Day 3
Vampires, Werewolves, Zombies Compendium Monstrum: From the Papers of Herr DOktor Max Sturm & Baron Ludwig VonDrang by Bruce Waldman [completed]
Pages Read: 82
The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls by Emilie Autumn
Pages Read: 9
-
Overall Books Completed: 3
Overall Pages Read: 538

Day 4
-
Pages Read: -
-
Overall Books Completed: 3
Overall Pages Read: 538

Challenges:
Today's challenges are held by Rachel at The One with Rachel's Book and Cait from Escape Through the Pages! I'm not taking part so instead I'll share the book covers I created for college work.


4 comments:

  1. Wow, you've read a lot so far though, so I think you can happily take a day off! :-) Have you enjoyed the books you've read? I've heard good things about Extras, and the Monsters Compendium sounds fun! Really like your book covers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting books read and assignments completed both of which are great. Like your book covers too. Happy reading over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I've nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award http://eatreadexplore.wordpress.com/2013/01/11/versatile-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I really need to read Westerfeld's Uglies series...I have them but I haven't gotten around to them yet. You've made some awesome progress so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.