Tuesday 8 January 2013

Bout of Books: Day 2


Bout of Books Read-a-Thon
Tuesdays is housework day for me, and when I accidentally sleep in until past mid-day I've not really left myself with much relaxing time. I need to stop sleeping through alarms! Anyway considering this I did manage to finish reading Extras by Scott Westerfeld and I read a manga book too - Pandora Hearts Vol 2
Progress:
Day 1
Extras by Scott Westerfeld
Pages Read: 114
-
Overall Books Completed: -
Overall Pages Read: 114


Day 2
Extras by Scott Westerfeld
Pages Read: 141
Pandora Hearts Volume 2 by Jun Mochizuki
Pages Read: 192
-
Overall Books Completed: 2
Overall Pages Read: 447

Challenges:
Don't forget to check out today's challenges, I'm not taking part in either of them but they're both cover related.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.