Saturday 12 January 2013

Bout of Books: Day 6

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon
Wow, as if today is the second to last day. Crazy. I had so many good intentions for today's reading but I kind of woke up late and then ended up reading whilst watching home videos of my boyfriend and his brothers growing up, needless to say I was indeed crying with laughter throughout many of them but I still managed to get a fair amount of reading in today. My glasses have somewhat been fixed too so that helped a lot, my kindle was left charging for most of today which is why I decided to pick up Warm Bodies - holy poop! It's amazing.
Progress:
Day 1
Extras by Scott Westerfeld
Pages Read: 144
-
Overall Books Completed: -
Overall Pages Read: 144

Day 2
Extras by Scott Westerfeld [completed]
Pages Read: 141
Pandora Hearts Volume 2 by Jun Mochizuki [completed]
Pages Read: 192
-
Overall Books Completed: 2
Overall Pages Read: 447

Day 3
Vampires, Werewolves, Zombies Compendium Monstrum: From the Papers of Herr DOktor Max Sturm & Baron Ludwig VonDrang by Bruce Waldman [completed]
Pages Read: 82
The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls by Emilie Autumn
Pages Read: 9
-
Overall Books Completed: 3
Overall Pages Read: 538

Day 4
-
Pages Read: -
-
Overall Books Completed: 3
Overall Pages Read: 538

Day 5
Word and Breath by Susannah Noel
Pages Read: 23%
-
Overall Books Completed: 3
Overall Pages Read: 538 & 23%

Day 6
Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
Pages Read: 136
Word and Breath by Susannah Noel
Pages Read: 9%
-
Overall Books Completed: 3
Overall Pages Read: 674 & 32%

4 comments:

  1. Love old home movies, so sounds like you had a fun day! Still making great progress! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I want to pick up Warm Bodies at some point too, I hear it really is good! I think Day 6 was my best day of reading, since I didn't have to work! I'm almost at my goal, like 2 pages off hehe.
    Good luck on the last day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your "Vampires, Werewolves, Zombies..." book reminds me of another one I heard about, "Medusa's Gaze and Vampire's Bite" http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13547273-medusa-s-gaze-and-vampire-s-bite Have you read that one before? I've been really curious. Hope your Bout of Books goals went well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.