Friday 18 May 2012

18052012: Sign of the Times - FREE eBook

Sign of the Times
Everyone loves getting new books, so why not stop by Amazon this weekend and purchase Susan Buchanan's "Sign of the Times" for free. Sign of the Times is Susan Buchanan's first book which was published in March of this year. 

About Susan Buchanan: I always loved creative writing from about the age of seven and have various stories which may be released on my blog in the coming months as serials. I started writing Sign of the Times 10 years ago, mainly whilst I was on holiday. After 5 years, I took a year off work to finish it and redraft and edit it. Finally this year, I took the step of putting it on Amazon for the ebook market. It's been a long journey! 
I already have plans for at least two books after The Dating Game, one of which will be a sequel to Sign of the Times. - taken from her Goodreads page.

Sign of the Times synopsis: Twelve people. Twelve star signs. Sagittarius - Holly, a travel writer, visits Tuscany to research her next book. Seeking help when her car breaks down, she gets more than assistance when Dario, a vineyard owner, puts temptation in her path. Disappearing without explanation, he proves elusive. Bruised, Holly tries to put it behind her until a chance encounter brings her feelings to the surface again. Capricorn – Holly’s fiancĂ©, Tom misses her while she is in Italy and turns to an internet chat room for solace. His construction business is under threat, but could foul play be at work? Gemini - Holly’s sister, Lucy, a serial man-eater finally meets her match, which puts her long-term relationship and career in jeopardy. Cheating she discovers, can have devastating consequences. Libra - Holly’s uncle Jack, an eminent prosecutor, juggles a difficult teenage son with his high profile career and finds himself lacking. When his son’s school work starts slipping, he decides he needs to take control, but it’s not long before the balls all come tumbling down and Jack finds his family on the wrong side of the law. One event binds them all…

As you are all aware I'm normally very anti-romance books, I don't know why because I certainly don't have that much trouble reading them. I think it has something to do with my anti-feminine personality I have, seriously don't even try and get me to wear pink *shudder*. Any how no matter how anti-something I am I am always willing to branch out to different things and genres, especially for books but my reason to do so with this book is because it has a 4.4 average on Goodreads and only 4 or 5 star reviews on Amazon.


Amazon: UK | US
Susanne Buchanan: Twitter | Goodreads | Blog | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.