Friday 18 May 2012

Follow Friday (8)


Q. Summer Break is upon us! What would be the perfect vacation spot for you to catch up on your reading and relax?


For me to relax and read? Any where that isn't too hot and I have access to my bed, laptop and boyfriend. Seriously I'm not fussy, if you can provide me with those three things and a decent hotel which serves decent food. I know most people will probably reply somewhere sunny with a lovely pool to lounge by but scrap that, I'm thinking more Sweden maybe? Or somewhere snowy so I can snuggle up with a hot chocolate/cup of tea on the sofa with a roaring fire and my boyfriend. (P.S did I mention that in a months time we'll be together for 3 years. Squeal) 

14 comments:

  1. I love that answer. One of the few not involving the beach! :) New follower, check me out at:
    http://diamondinroughcoal.blogspot.com/2012/05/follow-me-friday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm totally not a beach person. I burn too easily and sand gets everywhere!

      Delete
  2. haha simple, yet so true. Great pick!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answer Biscuit! ^_^

    Valentina
    www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweden sounds nice! I agree completely about somewhere not too hot. I don't like to feel like I'm baking.

    My follow friday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, and I burn super easily too :( I wear factor 50 when I go abroad!

      Delete
  5. Congrats on your upcoming anniversary. I went to Sweden once and would love to go back
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somewhere snowy sounds great!
    Have a great weekend :)

    Old email follower (amugglesmagicalbookblog at yahoo)

    The Muggle
    -Giveaways + Kindle Deals
    -Your Book Boyfriend – Round 1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by,
      I'd love to go and make a snow angel right now...

      Delete
  7. Ooh, Sweden! I think you're the first person I've seen mention that, but it sounds perfect.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting, we'll stop by and return the favour soon so feel free to share links.

Captcha is turned off for your convenience, if its magically turned on let us know.